Civil Lab Equipment Manufacturers Permeability Apparatus (Falling & Constant Head Permeability) is manufactured as per the defined IS 2720 (PART XVII) 1966 standards of the industry. It is basically used to test the permeability of the granular soils. The specimen is formed in the permeability cell which is connected to the three manometer tubes that are mounted on the panel with a meter scale and then water is passed through this permeability cell. The variation of water level shown by the reduction of the head is noted. Falling head technique is used to test the silts and clays. The water flow rate with which it falls in the tube is monitored for the specimen.
The Permeability Apparatus (Falling and Constant HeadPermeability) from the Civil Lab Equipment Manufacture Laboratories consists of the following:
· Comes with three glass tubes for the constant bore, meter scale, and the connecting tube for cell pressure which takes the cell pressure points, which are mounted on the free-standing panel.
· It is manufactured with the transparent plastic which comes with an attachment that can be used for wall mounting.
· The outlet, inlet, and overflow pipes are well fitted with the tank base, whose height can be adjusted as per the need.
· All connecting tubes are supplied.
· One Gun metal mould with a specification of 100 mm I.D.X 127.3 mm height X 1000 ml Volume.
· One Gun metal mould extension collar with a specification of 100 mm dia X 60 mm high.
· One gun metal drainage base plate comes with a recess for the porous stone.
· A GI tank.
Address: Civil Lab Equipment Manufacture
Plot No.19/261, Basti Sarai Rohilla, Near Shastri Nagar Metro Station
Delhi – 110035
Mobile No: +91-9891445495, +91-8448366515, +918587026175
Phone : +91-11-23657121
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://civillabequipmentmanufacturer.com/permeability-apparatus-falling-head-permeability-2/